Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To Prague and Back Again - DAY 5:

I walked around New Town, the Christmas Markets, Wenceslas Square, saw the Mucha Museum, beautiful art nouveau drawings of women from the late 1800's, and then saw The Barber of Seville at the Prague Opera house. Definitely worth the money and much better than Carmen. The music, set, singing and acting were all great.

Today is my last day and I'm going out to enjoy what I can while the sun is out. The weather has been pretty good. Mostly sunny days with a couple of cloudy ones and only some rain last night. Today is sunny but cold. I decided not to take a side trip because it is 3 hours each way by bus but rather really continue to walk around and explore the city.

I've really enjoyed the city and if I ever come back to the Czech Republic, I will certainly take some trips outside of the city to see the beautiful countryside, towns and sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment