Friday, September 3, 2010

A Change Is Gonna Come

I woke up this morning and felt a change. I woke up with renewed strength and resolve. After my talk with Kei last night (a few posts below) I felt something "click". I know that when I finally make my mind up about something I am an unstoppable force and can accomplish anything. But it's getting to that point, that decision, that place where things finally shift.

I feel different, energized. I plan to just get out and shoot. I need to update and redesign my website so this weekend in SF should be a good jump start.

This past weekend was the Palo Alto Artists' Fair. I spoke with five photographers whose work caught my eye and then emailed them. Four of them emailed me back and are very willing to share their knowledge. I am supposed to go shoot with one of them this weekend.

We're going to San Francisco for the long weekend and Sunday, I'll take the car and drive down to Santa Cruz to meet the photographer; we're planning a sunset shoot. I sold my car before moving out here so we only have one car, unless I want to get up at 5:30 am and drive Kei to work.....so, I pretty much walk everywhere. :)

Our apartment is so close to downtown, the Caltrain to SF, shops, restaurants and the Stanford Theater. It is an old-style theater that plays movies from the golden era. Fred Astaire, Marlene Dietrich, Audrey Hepburn, etc. Check out the photos and video below. Only $7 for a double feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment