Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Blue Angels at Fleet Week in San Francisco

This past week was "Fleet Week" in San Francisco. Kei and I went to see the air show on Sunday. It was fun, Kei had never been to one before. Going to air shows is something I do ever Summer with my Dad. The show included: Sean Tucker flying a stunt plane, a Coast Guard helicopter demonstration,  F16 Vipers, an F/A 18 Super Hornet, a stunt flying team named the Patriots and it all wrapped up with the Blue Angels.

It was pretty amazing to see these planes flying really low over the water and over the Golden Gate bridge. The helicopters actually flew under it! I definitely missed not sharing it with my Dad but liked being there for Kei's initiation to the noise of jets directly overhead with afterburners on full! :)







The planes were passing each other inverted and I caught it at just the right moment 
where they look like one. These pilots are the best of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment